Технический форум > Ламповые души

Кибернетическая черепаха Бета

(1/4) > >>

audiodekan:
Hi guys!
I am from Poland. My russian is very poor. I build a replica of your one of first cybernetic toy: turtle Beta. In 1957 two scientists P.Wasilyev and A.Piotrowsky created this toy. I am looking for a direct sources with diagrams, pictures, etc. I try make the best replica with an original old russian  components. Do you know anything about it?
Best regards, audiodekan.

john:

--- Цитата: audiodekan ---Hi guys!
I am from Poland. My russian is very poor. I build a replica of your one of first cybernetic toy: turtle Beta. In 1957 two scientists P.Wasilyev and A.Piotrowsky created this toy. I am looking for a direct sources with diagrams, pictures, etc. I try make the best replica with an original old russian  components. Do you know anything about it?
Best regards, audiodekan.
--- Конец цитаты ---

Hi

I saw the description of this turtle in the book: Janus Wojciechowski "Nowoczesne zabawki", 1974 (russian: http://www.msevm.ru/forums/index.php?showtopic=2495, u nas jej nazywały "Książka z kotem"
But there only base description

[attachment=1109:beta.jpg]

and circuit of a photo of system:

[attachment=1110:beta_s.jpg]

The more detailed description (Р.Васильев, А.Петровский  "Автоматическая черепаха" ("an Automatic turtle")) is in a magazine "РАДИО" №3, 1958, pages 48-51:

[attachment=1111:beta_sa.jpg]

john:
Один из первых вариантов робота начал создавать в 1948 году английским нейрофизиолог и пионер робототехники Грей Уолтер (William Grey Walter) и продолжал свои эксперименты с биоморфными роботами до 1951 года. Грей Уолтер называл их machina speculatrix, но в историю они вошли именно как "черепашки".

[attachment=1112:tortoise...d_walter.jpg]
One of the first variants of the robot of the beginnings to create in 1948 pioneer of a robotics William Grey Walter and continued the experiments with by robots till 1951.

audiodekan:
John: Thanks a lot !

john:
It would be interesting to observe your work  
if there is a possibility write about your successes...

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии